Chinese Recipe: Chao Sìjì Dòu
A simple Chinese stir-fry with green beans and minced Soy. Very easy and fast to make. Best served with some rice.
Preperation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 5 minutes
Total: 15 minutes
- 250g green Beans
- 30-40g minced Soya (TVP)
- 3 Cloves Garlic chopped
- 1 small Onion chopped
- 1-2 Chili chopped
- 4 tbsp Soy Sauce light
- 1 tbsp Rice Wine (Shaoxing)
- 1 tbsp veg. Oyster Sauce (Mushroom/Stir-fry)
- 1 tsp Starch + 3 tbsp Water
- 1 Pinch Umami Seasoning (msg)
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce dark (optional)
- Mix the TVP with a bit of Water and put aside.
The pieces should all be wet but no swim in water.
- Mix Soy Sauce, Rice Wine, Oyster Sauce, MSG, Starch and 3 tbsp Water and put aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp Oil and stir-fry Onion, Garlic and Chili for 30-60 Seconds
The Pan should be as hot as possible.
- Add Beans and stir-fry 1-2 minutes.
- Add the minced Soy and stir-fry another 1-2 minutes.
- Add the Sauce and mix well.
Author: The International Vegan