Greek Recipe: Arakas Kokinistos
Peas in delicious and slightly oily Tomato Sauce. This greek Recipe works great as a side dish or on its owm with some bread.
Preperation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 50 minutes
Total: 60 minutes
- 3 cups Peas frozen (defrosted)
- 1 cup Potatoes diced
- 5 tbsp Dill chopped
- 2 Onions chopped
- 4-5 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 5 tbsp Olive Oil
- 0,7 L Water
- Heat 5 tbsp Olive Oil and fry the Onions on low heat for 3 minutes
- Add Dill and Oregano, mix well and fry another 3 minutes.
- Add Potatoes and Peas, mix and fry again 3 minutes.
- Add Tomato Paste, O,7 l Water, Salt and Pepper, mix well and brong to boil-
- Simmer covered for about 35-40 minutes.
Author: The International Vegan
Date: 17. January 2016