Indian Recipe: Aloo Jeera
Spicy Potatoes wit Cumin Seeds. This is a Recipe for a very easy but delicious Indian Potato dish. Perfect as a side-dish or as a full meal with some indian bread.
Preperation: 25 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
Total: 40 minutes
- 6 Potatoes boiled, peeled and diced
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 pinch Hing
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Amchoor (Mango Powder)
- Salt to taste
- 1 handful Coriander chopped
- 3 tbsp Oil
- Heat 3 tbsp Oil and fry the Cumin Seeds and Hing for 3 minutes on low heat
- Add the Onions and fry 5 more minutes
- Add Coriander, Amchoor, Turmeric, Chili Powder and Salt and mix well
- Add the Potatoes, mix well and fry for 4-5 minutes.
- Add some chopped Coriander and turn off the heat.
Author: The International Vegan