Korean Recipe: Doenjang-jjigae
A pretty easy and quick Korean soup made with soybean paste. This is super delicious comfort food. Perfect for rainy and cold days and comes with Napa Cabbage, Potatoes and green Beans. Can be eaten with some Rice.
- 1/2 Napa Cabbage cut (5 cups)
- 1/2 cup green Beans cut
- 1/2 cup Potatoes diced
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 green Chili sliced (optional)
- 3 Cloves Garlic chopped
- 3 tbsp Korean Soybean Paste (Doenjang)
- 1 tbsp dried seaweed cut
- 1 tsp Korean Chili Flakes (Gochugaru)
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 4 cups Broth
- Bring 4 cups Broth, Cabbage, Potatoes, Beans, Garlic, Onion, green Chili and Seaweed to boil.
- Add Soybean Paste, Chili Flakes and Soy Sauce, mix very well and let it simmer covered for about 10 minutes.
Author: The International Vegan