Malaysian Recipe: Cekodok Pisang
This are very simple Malaysian Fried Banana Balls. They are so easy to make and everybody can make them with just a few basic Ingredients. You only need Flour, Bananas, Baking Soda and of course Frying Oil. They are delicious and perfect to snack on.
Servings: 20-30 Balls
- 1 cup mashed Bananas (ripe)
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Backing Soda
- 1 tbsp Sugar (optional)
- Oil for frying
- Mix Flour, mashed Bananas, Backing Soda and Sugar and knead for a few minutes. Do not add any Water and if the dough is too sticky add some more Flour.
- Let the dough rest for about 30 minutes
- Heat Oil for frying. Wet your fingers a bit and form balls.
- Fry the Balls in the hot Oil until they are evenly dark brown
- At last add the Curry Powder and mix well
Author: The International Vegan
Date: 30. December 2015