Chinese Recipe: Fensi
This is a very simple Chinese fried Glass Noodle Recipe with Cabbage and Carrots. Very delicious and so quick to make.
Preperation: 20 minutes
Cooking: 5 minutes
Total: 25 minutes
- 50g Cellophane Noodles (soaked in hot Water for 20 min)
- 1 1/2 cups Cabbage chopped
- 1/2 cup Carrot shredded
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Rice Wine
- 2 tbsp Water + a bit Umami (optional)
- 2 Cloves Garlic chopped
- 1 small red Chili chopped
- 10 Sichuan Peppercorns
- 1/2 tsp Ginger chopped
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Heat 2 tbsp Oil and fry Garlic, Chili, Peppercorns and Ginger for 2 minutes on low heat.
- Add Carrots and Cabbage and fry for 2 more minutes.
- Add Noodle, Soy Sauce, Rice Wine and Water, mix well and fry 1 more minute.
Author: The International Vegan