Chinese Recipe: Lo Mein
A easy Recipe for Chinese Lo Main Noodles with mixed Vegetables and Mushrooms. You can easily substitute the Vegetables with different ones and for the Noodles, you can either use dry or fresh Asian Wheat Noodle but be careful a lot of them contain Egg.
- Lo Mein Noodles prepared
(ca. 250g dried, 500g fresh)
- Mixed Vegetables:
– 1-2 Pak Choi
– 1 small Carrot
– 1 small Bell Pepper
- 100g Mushroooms
- 3 Cloves Garlic chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger chopped
- 1 tbsp roasted Sesame Oil
- 3-4 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 120 ml Broth
- 2 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- Heat 2 tbsp Oil and fry Ginger and Garlic for 1 minute on medium to high heat.
- Add Mushrooms, Carrots and Bell Pepper and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add Pak Choi and stir fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add 120 ml Broth, Soy Sauce and Vinegar, bring to boil and simmer for 1 minute.
- Add prepared Noodles, mix well and simmer for 1 minute.
- At last add the Sesame Oil and mix very well.
Author: The International Vegan