Indian Recipe: Aloo Capiscum
A simple Indian fried potatoes with bell pepper recipe. Its easy to make and works great as a side dish.
Preperation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
Total: 25 minutes
- 2 Potatoes diced
- 1 green Bell Peppper cut
- 1-2 (Plum) Tomatoes cut
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt or to taste
- 2-3 tbsp Oil
- Mix the Potato cubes with 1/4 tsp Salt.
- Heat 2 tbsp Oil in a pan on a medium flame and fry the Potatoes until they are tender and golden brown on all sides. Then put them aside
- Add 1 more tbsp Oil to the pan and fry the cumin seeds for 1 minute
- Add Turmeric and Chili and fry for about 20 seconds.
- Add Tomatoes, Bell Pepper and 1/4 tsp salt, mix and fry for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the Potatoes and Garam Masala and mix well
Author: The International Vegan
Date: 15. January 2016